Review Detail

4.1 40 0.5
Lipsticks August 07, 2013 820
Avon Ultra Colour Lip Crayon
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Firstly, thanks to BB & Avon for allowing me the opportunity to review these products :)

I received 3 lip crayons to review, Showstopper Pink, Carefree Coral and Notice Me Nude. The first thing you notice when opening up these crayons is that they have a lovely sheen to them with small glittery particles (particularly in the Coral). The smell is subtle and once on your lips you will barely notice it. Also, no taste which is fantastic!

The Showstopper Pink, when looking at it directly looks a lot like a hot pink but once on your lips it does tone down and yes, it is a little pink, but what do you expect when you see the name of it?

The Carefree Coral was probably my least favourite out of the 3, not because of the product at all but because of the colour - I have never really been a fan of Coral as a colour and once its on my lips looks a little too orangey for me.

The Notice Me Nude is by far my favourite. Its the type of colour that you can wear during the day, its subtle enough for work and at the same time can be worn out at night too due to the lovely sheen it leaves on your lips.

From my understanding and stalking of these crayons on the interwebs, they will retail anywhere between R75.00 and R90.00 (and I do stand to be corrected on the price), which is a fair price for the product you will be getting.

Its a non sticky formula, the colour variety is great, I believe that overall there will definitely be a colour for every skin variation and the stain will leave your lips with enough colour for at least 2 - 3 hours before you have to re-apply.

Overall - I would definitely purchase these products when I run out - especially the Notice Me Nude.
Showstopper Pink
Notice Me Nude
From L - R Showstopper Pink, Carefree Coral & Notice Me Nude
20130812_103917.jpg
Carefree Coral
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply