Review Detail

4.4 47 0.5
Eyeshadows August 12, 2013 1049
Avon True Colour
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I use this Quad Palette everyday for work considering it is an extremely corporate environment and bright colours will make you stick out like a sore thumb! If you require a wearable neutral look that's very natural like me, this is the perfect colour for you. The packaging is brilliant and sleek and the fact that there is mirror in the quad makes it perfect for on the go touch ups if need be. There is a sheer Ivory shade that works great as a highlight color, a matte taupe shade, a shimmery coppery brown and a gorgeous matte dark brown that I usually use as a crease color for effect. I mostly use the highlight and matte brown though. It is pretty great value for money considering how much product you get. Being the clumsy person I am, I have dropped the Quad quite often :) and it has never broken any shade. Even the mirror stayed intact so the packaging is the best ever because it has prevented quite a few years of bad luck! Definitely worth a try if you're looking for a versatile neutral quad that can create both evening and day looks.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply