Review Detail

4.4 47 0.5
Eyeshadows August 12, 2013 1052
Avon Eyeshadow Quad - Metal Eyes
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Avon Eyeshadow quad Metallic Eyes excites me because of the numbering that guides you when you wear the eyeshadow. I felt like a professional as I tried to follow the 1-2-3-4 guide for my metallic eyes. I have a deathly fear of white eye-shadow on my dark skin, but I trusted Avon's guide and I thought I looked quite good together with the other three colours.

However, I am going to stick to my usual one colour eyeshadow look with the chocolate brown or dark silver colours in the quad. For a night out, I will go for the complete 4 colour look.

The eyeshadow has a beautiful and subtle sparkle to it. It gives you a lovely shimmer that lasts all day.

I am very happy with my Avon Eyeshadow Quad in Metallic Eyes.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
September 17, 2013
I really like the fact that this eyeshadow tells you which colour to use, and where. The only thing I didnt like, is the colour combos. For instance the one that you mention in your review.... The white is VERY white... I dont even think there should be a need for that colour, but probably only to be used for movies

The pic from the review has 2 neautral colours (brown and beige) and to me can be used everyday, however... The charcoal and white... Not sure what to make of that combo.

But BIG - UPS to Avon for numbering them :-)
N
Nuri1
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply