Review Detail

4.4 47 0.5
Eyeshadows August 12, 2013 1047
AVON True Colour Quads
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I got the chance to try out Avon’s New True Colour eye makeup I was very excited as I just love playing with new makeup styles and colours!

What is great about the product is that the different colours are numbered, and there is a guide on the back of the packaging that tells you how to apply the different colours, so even if you aren't very used to or comfortable with the idea of applying eye makeup, they make it easy for you.

Avon True Colour Jeans is a lovely palate,it is easy to keep it subtle with this colour palate. The navy eyeshadow is great for creating a smokey look, and the mint/aqua colours really made my eyes pop. The second colour palate I got is Purple Haze and I really do love this palate for an evening look!

The powder is light but stays on with no creases as it says. Some of the colors are a soft shimmer, and some matte. They all go on beautifully especially with a primer/base. They come in a great, solid compact with a decent sized mirror in the lid and they are very well pigmented. I am impressed!

I am very excited to get some more palates and try them all out! I took a few pics with my blackberry which really doesn't do the colours justice, but you get the idea.

Go on and try it - I highly reccommend this product!

Purple Haze
Blue Jeans
Avon Blue Jeans True Colour Quad
Purple Haze
Purple Haze
Avon Purple Haze True Colour Quad
Blue Jeans
Blue Jeans
Avon Blue Jeans and Purple Haze True Colour Quads
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply