Review Detail

4.4 47 0.5
Eyeshadows August 12, 2013 1051
Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad- Mocha Latte
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I cannot express exactly how excited I was when I opened my parcel from BB and I found this gem inside! These colours are absolutely beautiful and exactly what I love. I'm all about the nude, brown and bronze shadows. To some, this palette may seem a tad boring, but when you discover how many looks you can do with just these four colours, you will realise that it is a must have. Shades 1 and 3 in this palette are shimmery and shades 2 and 4 are matte. I was elated when I saw that 2 matte shades are included. I love matte shadows and think that they are underrated. The fact that there's a good mix of shimmers and mattes makes this palette ideal for all ages (shimmer tends to highlight little creases on the lid, so mattes can be a little more forgiving as you get older). What's also great about the mattes in this palette is the fact that you can use them to fill your brows. Bonus! The shadows are marked 1 to 4 and instructions on where to apply which shade is on the box. This is great for someone who isn't really sure about what goes where. But don't be afraid to mix it up! The shadows are well pigmented and the colour shows up beautifully on my lids. The only negative comments that I have is the fact that the bronze looks a bit warmer on my skin than in the palette (I still like it though) and that the mattes struggle to blend if I do not prime my lids first. The shadow also creases a little bit towards the end of the day. All-in-all I really like this palette and it is a product that I would purchase for myself. Highly recommended!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply