Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 4 0.5
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters August 02, 2012 263
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I decided to try the 2True Cheek and Lip Tint after I read the reviews of this product on the BeautyBulletin site, and I have definitely not been disappointed!

The Cheek and Lip Tint is one of the most versatile and fabulous beauty products I have ever bought. As the name suggests you can use this product as a blusher or a “lipstick”. The product comes in a liquid form, and that makes it especially ideal as a blush. Powder blushes always feel fake to me, so I rarely apply any, but the Cheek and Lip Tint, as a liquid, is easy to blend – It just looks incredibly subtle and natural. Just remember, as Shaheeda Peteresen also suggested, apply the Cheek and Lip Tint to a freshly moisturised skin. That is when you will get the best results.

It also works just as well as a lip tint (or lipstick). Just brush a little over your dry lips, wait a few seconds for the liquid to dry, and finish the look off with a bit of lip gloss. It looks amazing.

The only complaints I have is that there are only two different colours: Blush Pink (candy floss pink) and Rose (deep purple). I truly wish that there was a greater variety. I am sure it would make this product a lot more popular. Also, I am not impressed with the smell or taste of the product. I would have thought that it would at least smell and taste fruity – especially since it is also a lip stain.
M
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply