Review Detail

4.7 24 0.5
Powders July 20, 2012 772
Yardley Stayfast Pressed Powder
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

At R89 for the pressed powder and R69 for the refill, this powder is a must for all makeup drawers. It goes on easily; blends and covers well; is light and easy wearing.

I have tried many powders and often found that many of them did not have the staying power to make my skin look good all day. This one lasts really well and if you don't tough or wipe your face too often, it does last a full working day. Another great thing is that even though it is long lasting it doesn't cake on your skin and prevent it from breathing. Having sensitive skin, I find that this powder is perfectly suited to my skin type and does cause rashes or breakouts. On hot days the product does help to keep the skin matte.

The powder comes in a nice blue plastic compact with a mirror and sponge inside. The refills slot nicely inside the compact and doesn't move around inside. I do like this products but sometimes I do wish that they had made the compact a little more special so that it becomes a joy to keep and look at.

A great value for money powder that performs wells.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply