Review Detail

4.5 10 0.5
Fragrances October 21, 2010 1619
My signature fragrance
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

While some women have multiple favourite fragrances I like to keep one that is very special. On a normal day I use a random deodorant that has a lovely scent but on an auspicious occasion, oh well that is where I pull out all the stops.

I am a huge fan of Womanity by Thierry Mugler, I remember I had first got a whiff of this gorgeous aroma via a sample and I instantly fell in love. I couldn't erase the beautiful fragrance from my memory, I could smell it everywhere and It's honestly just a sweet contagious scent. Everyone knows about Alien by Thierry Mugler, it's his popular fragrance but Womanly is like this hidden gem that not many people know of and maybe that is also what initially drew me to the brand.

It was different and it was magical, I used to wear it all the time on dates with my boyfriend and he could just smell me coming, people had known where I had been because of it's sweet and unique fragrance. When I wear it, it gives me this little sexy self-confidence boost with it's rich woody, fruity scent that really captivates the senses of those around you. It's gorgeous and my absolute favourite scent.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply