Review Detail

4.5 10 0.5
Fragrances October 21, 2010 1619
Womanity!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Wow is all I can say about this one! The first day I smelt this I know I had to have it. The great thing about this fragrance is there is no other fragrance that smells like it, it's very unique and has a clear distinctive smell and I can easy sniff it out between other fragrances.

It's based on fig and caviar notes but I smell a bit of grapefruit and would describe it as bitter sweet as it has a savory/sea air hint to it! I find it to be oh so magical, a rare find such an intriguing fragrance that has life to it! Almost like you can smell it has a story behind ....

The price is good for a high end perfume Cause it's from Thierry Mugler you know your getting quality and it's clear in the way the scent lasts all day. On my clothing or a jacket if not washed I can smell it for days !

And the bottle... Well as you know I'm a sucker for a pretty bottle and this one is at the moment my favorite! Iv rearranged my perfume shelf to put it in front cause it is stunning with its chain linked metal lid with the metal face that looks like it's been poured over the bottle, looks like a beautiful statue on my shelf.

I found a 50ml refillable EDP bottle on www.myperfumeshop.co.za for R720 (their prices are good and they run flash sales and I actually got an extra R300 off)
Dischem had the 50ml non refillable for R790 and the 80ml goes for R899 .
Womanity
Womanity
Womanity
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply