fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 373 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

What raffles my feathers when it comes to the new ghd lagoon...
I have wavy and crazy hair. Most days I look like hermoine granger so I land up tying my hair and not letting it be shown to this magical world. I have never owned a ghd as it way out of my price range but my best friend has a ghd and that ghd practically has sleepovers at my house until my best friend comes and kidnaps it from me(tear). I always buy those cheap straighters but because of the mission I have with my hair they last about 5 months and it's take way too much time out if my precious days just to straighten it with a *warm* straightener.I really love feathers and dream catchers and all sorts of hippie objects and the moment I saw the ghd lagoon I thought too myself.. 'Hey it's like a Tye-dye hair straightener "dyed" with only my ultimate favorite colours ever'. I think I'm obsessed because I practically think about this straightener all day. I sit in history and fantasize about how the glossy heated blades straighten the bush on top of my head :D .. You see I'm turning 17 next week and I mean what girl doesn't dream of getting a ghd LAGOON for her birthday :| ahh I'd totally have like the most amazing hair at my 17th.. So I think to sum up my answer in short... What would raffle my pretty little birdy feathers when it comes to the ghd Lagoon is to hold the beautiful hair straightener in my hand.. I mean what could be better than that? NOTHING
CB
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply