fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 373 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

The ghd V Lagoon Professional Styler - Birds of Paradise Collection

Birds of paradise are renowned for their exotic and majestic plumage. Elaborate feathers that invoke envy in all who see them. Some want to own one or even two so that their friends can marvel at such rare beauty. However, such majestic beauty does not belong in a cage - it needs to remain wild and free, in its paradise.

The ghd V Lagoon Professional Styler from the Bird of Paradise Limited Edition is one such beauty. It is decadent and dreamily exotic. Its vibrant hues and graduated colours of tropical turquoise and shimmering blues transform the award-winning ghd V gold classic styler into a stunning wonder. It is like lush tropical paradise melting into a lagoon in an unforeseen kiss. Truly beautifully!

What tickles my fancy about the ghd V Lagoon Styler?

The ghd Lagoon has a glossy feel and an elegant playfulness to it. It is like that superb ombre nail manicure with the perfect gradient effect and the added bonus of a really long lifespan. The Lagoon has contrasting black plates featuring advanced ceramic heat technology for enhanced shine and versatile styling. The rounded barrel helps create curls, waves, flicks and the perfect straight with ease. It has a professional length cord (2.7m) to allow for a flexible styling; automatic sleep mode after 30minutes without use and universal voltage, so that I can use it anywhere in the world. It also comes with a coordinated heat resistant mat, gift box and a 2year guarantee:)

How will I ruffle feathers with my new ghd Lagoon?;)
?
The ghd V Lagoon is the ultimate styler for fabulous hair in any season. Its sheer perfection will invoke envy in all who will see it. Some will go and buy one. Others will want to hold it and marvel at its beauty but only I, will get to use it and call it…My Precious (*Lord of the Rings style*)?:):)

Some rules from ghd when using styler:

-Do not be afraid to make an entrance.
-Never be the same girl twice (curls, waves, flicks, poker-straight, you name it:))
-Do not be jealous of what others can do with theirs (Mirror, mirror, on the wall…)
-Do not use yours to steal your best friend’s man (Note to all: Do not break the sacred bonds of sisterhood)
-Do not borrow your sister’s without asking (Note to sister: Beware!)
-Never use yours to make rich, old men with weak hearts fall in love with you(lol)
-Do not overreact if you can’t find yours (Note to self: Keep calm and keep looking:(
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply