fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 373 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

I noticed this amazing giveaway on twitter and truth is that the new GHD V Lagoon Professional Styler definitely tickles my fancy. It's eye-catching colours and high fashion look is attractive and bold. With shades like Sunset and Lagoon - you would think that we were sipping mocktails on a beach in Bali (with perfectly poker straight or fabulous curls, of course).

With features like a professional-length cord to allow for flexible styling, automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes without use and universal voltage - meaning , you can change your style even on another continent! This amazing styler will be sure to ruffle some feathers. Well, that of the competitors' - naturally.

I still have my scarlet GHD which is , safe to say, really ancient and has endured some hard knocks. I would love to be able to replace it with this gorge limited edition GHD styler for all my hairstyling needs.

This GHD really tickles my fancy - it is gentle on the hair and of the highest quality that one has come to expect from this global and internationally recognised brand.

It is more than a hair styler, it is a staple - a necessity and the ultimate gift that I would love to receive. :)

I never believed every day could be a good hair day but then I met GHD. I am now a believer.

GHD - Good hair, every day.

N
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply