fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 373 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, So what tickles my fancy about GHD's are their eye catching new modern look, the sleek, smooth design and one thing that I do love is the metallic kind of look its to die for and there aren't much hair irons out there that look like a GHD or have the same characteristics as a GHD (they have a mind of there own).I also fancy the shape of the GHD as the rounded body makes curls even more luscious, and now that the new GHD Lagoon has floating plates I could only imagine the beautiful perfect locks created from the movement of the plates, how amazing is that. When using other conventional hair irons you might feel a pull at your hair, or experience your hair getting stuck in the edges of the iron, but with a GHD its all smooth sailing just one gentle press and glide and "ta da" shiny pin straight hair, with abit of sexy ofcourse.nBy the way I still have my first GHD ever, and it was given to me as a gift and I treasure it with my life, though I do think its time for something new, fresh and stylish to suit my personality this would be the best time - btw(the cool colour matches my name how superb is that). So how can your feathers not be ruffled by something so technologically beautiful, i'm in awe of the new GHD Lagoon and would do anything to get my hands on one, sooo heres to all the entries Good Luck :-)
J
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply