fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 373 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

What tickles my fancy about this Bird of Paradise Lagoon, Turquoise blue limited edition GHD?? Quite a few things actually…but which aspect of this dynamite in stunning packaging tickles me the most?
Could it be the exotic turquoise blue exterior?……perfect for any woman since every women is an exotic creature, and should feel like a limited edition bird of paradise once the GHD has worked its magic on her locks!
This amazing product must have been created by a genius..how is it possible that something so compact can have so many awesome features?
I love that you can have a “different” hair day every day of the week since the rounded barrel of this GHD is able to curl your tresses, create stunning waves and flicks or could just have your hair looking super straight and sleek. One fantastic product that is so versatile is what every girl needs to save time and accomplish a brilliant end result.
What definitely tickles my fancy is that this Lagoon GHD has a safety feature of an automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes without use…perfect for busy ladies on the go. In addition this nifty little blue gem has universal voltage which can be used anywhere in the world…so there is just NO excuse for having a bad hair day wherever you are (the exception maybe if you are stranded on a desert island!)
In addition…this gorgeous Lagoon limited GHD comes in a beautiful gift box and co- ordinated heat resistant mat….each time you use it will be like opening a birthday present !
I am convinced that this GHD will be able to remedy what post pregnancy hormones have done to wreak havoc with my hair!! Let the GHD be the revenge!!
So I can easily say that if I win this bird of paradise GHD, I will definitely be ruffling some feathers!!!
A
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply