fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 373 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

Ladies what do we want? Beautiful looking hair! That is why I love the GHD Straightener. It can create curls, waves and the perfect straight. Whatever my mood or the occasion, the GHD is the tool to create my perfect look. Easy to use and excellent results every time. I will be absolutely devastated without it! I would love to have the latest GHD V Lagoon Professional Styler from the Limited Edition Bird Of Paradise Collection. My confidence levels will raise considerably with this one in my hands. Love #BB #GHD #FridayPrizeDay
hair.jpg
F
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

5 results - showing 1 - 5
Ordering
June 26, 2014
The price of this ghd is R2380 and ensures a salon style at home, featuring: Ceramic heat technology, Smooth, contoured, floating pates with a gloss finish and a rounded body to create perfect curls and waves, promising a good hair day, everyday.
F
frankidee
June 26, 2014
This insert and comment is the only one showing any hairstyles. Obviously one wants to know what you can do with your hair, using the product?
C
chiron
June 26, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

Thanks, I think its important to see what a GHD can do for you and your hair. Curly styles, wavy locks, straight smooth look... All this is achievable with the GHD.
F
frankidee
June 26, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

GHD Stylers also guarantees you a good hair day, everyday - no drying or damaging whilst styling because of their awesome Ceramic Heat Technology for smoother, shinier results.
F
frankidee
June 26, 2014
What an awesome review! I have a GHD for years now and I think its high time I replace it with the new ghd v Lagoon Professional Styler. Thanks for the heads-up Fran!
J
JCP
5 results - showing 1 - 5

Leave a Reply