fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 373 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

Never having owned a GHD, your question of "what tickles my fancy about a GHD" is quite a difficult one to answer... So instead I will be explaining to you what I imagine it would be like to own one (in particular the one which you are giving away)! Please step into my imaginary world for a few minutes: My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 10 years now - we were high school sweethearts. After living together for almost 3 of those 10 years, I imagine a proposal in the near future... A mysterious phone call with a husky voice giving me directions to a remote location. I immediately grab my GHD and let it work its magic on my hair. Arriving at my destination, I find a big castle in the middle of a forest and open the doors to a huge ballroom filled with familiar faces. Friends, family and of course my boyfriend... on one knee, with a gorgeous, vintage-inspired ring! Whilst embracing my new finance, he quietly whispers "You look breathtaking"... and I whisper back "Thank you GHD". #FridayPrizeDay #GHD #pickmeplease
L
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply