fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 373 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

I got given my first GHD two years ago after years of begging my dad and when I finally got the one thing I had always needed I was ecstatic, I need one so badly because of my very thick, curly & frizzy hair. Nothing else ever worked on my hair. It is honestly the best hair straightener I've ever used and will never go for anything different. With my previous straightener I had to go over the same piece of hair countless times and it still wasn't what one stroke of a GHD does.Unfortunately mine broke and has passed the warranty, so I've really been struggling for quite some time without one. what usually took me 10 mins in the morning to do my hair now takes me forever. I ended up just tying it up and it looks terrible. Its frustrating beyond words! Nothing but good things to say about the GHD brand, even the hair products are amazing. I would be forever grateful to get the new GHD, or in matter of fact any GHD. Nothing else works on my hair and I wouldn't dream of using any other product. #GHDforthewin !!
S
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply