fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 373 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

What can I say? Every girl should be given a GHD when born. It's one of life's essentials. It's like saying " hey girl, you deserve to look fantastic every day of your life, don't stress about your hair.. I got this. There's bigger female issues to deal with, so just chillax"... And lets face it. Every lady needs something to help her get ready. The ghd makes getting ready to go out just quick and easy. Making it fun and delightful. Its a sweet experience, From curling to straightening, the outcomes are always brilliant and bring such a gorgeous shine to any hair texture. Personally, I've had at least 3 different hair straighteners before I had my GHD and I never had perfectly straight hair even after setting them to their dangerously " you could have 3rd degree burns if this comes even remotely close to your ear"-temperature levels. Who needs a personal hair stylist when you've got a GHD? Now.. what I love the most is getting those perfect shiny curls from my GHD ( yes it took a few YouTube videos to figure it out) they're so stunning and they last the whole evening. They're Just gorgeous. The New GHD V lagoon is physically stunning. Looks so gorgeous. Reminds me of the breathtaking colours of a hummingbird. It's the colours of tropical paradise without the frizz from the humid climate. A perfect balance. I'm in love. If I did however win this lovely gift, I'd give it to my best friend. Having kids, leaves her no time to tackle her hair. This will make life so much easier for this wonder woman. :) xx Taryn D
TD
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply