fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 373 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

I know that this might sound totally insane but I definitely need to ruffle a few feathers and I am sure that the New GHD Lagoon will help me do just that!
I recently broke up with my boyfriend and I am still mad about the whole ordeal! My best friend reckons that the best revenge is to look smoking hot and upgrade my look, my ex won't know what hit him! He will definitely punch himself for letting me go!
I have two weeks before I go back to varsity and I need all the ammunition I can get in my quest to perfect my look. This is war!!
The new GHD can help me style my hair to perfection every day of the week even in the midst of tests and assignment deadlines. I will be able to create versatile looks without the fuss and make people think that I am using the services of an expensive professional hair stylist.
I can just imagine the stir I will cause in lectures, I will be the envy of all the other girls and my ex will definitely notice and possibly drool (Revenge is sweet!).
What tickles my fancy about the New GHD is that it's my own personal stylist that caters for my specific hair styling needs without going all the way to the salon. Once you own it, you can switch hair style looks as much as you want whilst boosting confidence and unleashing the inner you. It is extremely portable due to its sleek design and it's handy to carry anywhere anytime- fits perfectly in my handbag.
The best part about owning this GHD apart from making my student life easier is that, I will get to share it with my closest girlfriends! (This GHD is too good not to share!).
It's going to be great for girls bonding time as we will all get turns to style our tresses and turn heads in the process! What could beat that?
So BB, please make this broken hearted girl believe in love again because I have fallen for the New GHD and owning it will be absolutely surreal! I can find a million reasons for me to want the GHD but I absolutely can't find one not to love it.

I hope you pick me ( smiles ). xxx

AB
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply