fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 373 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

So what’s there to say about a GHD that hasn’t been said already! Fabulous, fantastic, life-changing, transforming, can’t live without it… do I believe any of it? Maybe… Can I attest to any of it? Unfortunately not no . So, what do I know about a GHD? That a GHD styler comes with all the usual high-quality features you would expect colour, cords and contours, including a sleep mode… is this a life-saver for me? Most definitely if it works, as I sometimes forget to switch off my hair tools and I have a semi mini heart attack when I think about it on my way to work… did I or didn’t I? Ceramic heaters and contoured plates glide through the hair for smoother, snag-free styling. I have used many a “more affordable” styler. Is my hair smoother? Yes, but not considerably so, snag-free? I think I have bald patches that say no. Do I use heat stylers? Most definitely. So, will the GHD Lagoon be able to do all of this for me… well, they say so. Do I have good hair days? I only have them on salon days. Ruffled feathers? That’s the style I rock every day. Do I have a poor self-image for it? Nope, I don’t think so (acceptance is key). I just wake up some mornings to scared to anger the beast. So will the GHD Lagoon be a life changing fairy godmother wand that will transform this ugly duckling into a swan? It’s going to take a bit more than a GHD Lagoon for that. I have my prince charming, and he loves me, ruffle feathers and all. Will it be life changing as reviews claim it will? I don’t know but I will be having less heart attacks on my way to work, so I’ll probably live on average a year longer than I would have without it, (to say the least I’d probably have a few more hairs spared on my head). Do I want one? Who in their right mind wouldn’t want one. Is it fabulous, fantastic? It sure looks it. Is it transforming? If I win it, I hope I can at least have a less ruffled feather rock look. Will I absolutely love it? Undoubtedly. I will drink to that!
C
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply