fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 373 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

Once upon a time there lived a girl who always dreamt of being rescued by her prince charming. Alas, this girl was saddled with the stresses of life as a student, as a pet owner and as a mum coupled with the fact that her hair was looking rather worse for wear. She knew that the years of highlighting, colour changes and lack of nutrition led to frizzy hair that lacked its superb shine. How on Earth was this humble girl going to attract the attention of the prince with hair that looked like ruffled feathers? One fateful night after crying herself to sleep, the girl noticed a fairy waving her aqua blue wand which reminded her of the azure sea. Like magic the fairy uttered that she was from GHD paradise and that it was the girls lucky day. With a few sways of magic, the girl was shocked at the sight in the mirror. Gone were the frizzy bits and dullness. Instead the girl's hair shone like the finest silk and felt so smooth to the touch. This humble soul truly had a miracle moment and that was the day that she was blessed with this iconic treat known humbly as GHD and she got her prince! Its not surprising that every woman can identify with that girl. We all crave to look our best and embrace the hair that we were born with. Alas, life is never perfect and at most times we have a Bad Hair day everyday. Of all the creations of man, GHD has to be part of the wonders of the world. Like magic, hair is transformed like magic into something that makes the ordinary lass turn into a screen siren. To hear that GHD has created a wand that looks like the beautiful and azure sea gives me goosebumps. I can imagine being whisked off to an island paradise were I would create bouncy curls with my shiny new GHD. Ooh la la! So please,pretty please, Beauty Bulletin be my Fairy God mother and send this uber trendy hair saviour my way. I believe that every girl should feel like a princess and I know that GHD makes this possible every single time!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply