fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 373 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

For me a GHD encapsulates everything that a modern day woman needs. Its sleek design, trendy colour schemes and effortless styling capabilities tick all the boxes on my hair styling check list. Not only is it able to do a lot more than your average hair straightener, its able to turn your drab hair day (DHD) into a great hair day (GHD).

I don't know if its just me, or if many women agree with me, but there is just something about clean and smooth hair that makes me feel good about myself. Being able to run my fingers through my clean silky hair is a feeling of pure bliss. This is what GHD does for me, it enables me to achieve that chic and smooth look that brings out a glistening shine in my hair with an added twinkle or two in my mood.

Having access to this magical tool enables women all around to go from a smooth and sleek day look for work, to a bouncy curled mane for a night out with friends. Give me this gorgeous Bird of Paradise Limited Edition wand, and my life and hair will evolve into one of filled with vibrancy and pride, much like the beauties that are the Birds of Paradise.
R
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply