fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 373 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

I always had short hair & decided to grow my hair long. It took me 3 years to grow my hair. A year ago I bought a cheapie Hair straightener as I could not afford the GHD and convinced myself that they are all the same and boy was I so so very wrong! Every time I saw someone with beautiful long straight hair, I would ask them what they used to get their hair so straight and still have their hair look so healthy and same answer always - GHD! All my friends have one, the hair salons use them and with my cheapie that I bought, my hair still looks frizzy & unhealthy and partly straight in some places. Not only is the GHD sexy looking and every girls dream Hair Straightener but also the fact that your hair still looks healthy, shiny and looks like you stepped out of a salon. Even for someone like me that is still battling to use my cheapie one that does nothing for my hair but looks like I took my iron and laid my hair on an ironing board and tried so hard for hours to try to get that perfect straight hair, even after all this I regret not ever saving and buying a GHD. If its not GHD then really don't bother buying one and take this from someone that has the experience of not listening to her inner voice saying save for the GHD. I have researched and compared and still nothing beats or tops GHD. And not only to see some uploads on Youtube of what all this amazing gadget for your hair can do from straightening to even adding a few curls too...GHD is definitely by far the best on the market and I am very sure that GHD will be around for many years...what can you not love about it anyway!
L
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply