Review Detail

4.8 373 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

#fridayprizeday
Gorgeous Hair Designs by GHD

The new GHD V lagoon hair styler is amazing for so many reasons,

The ceramic plates protect the hair and smooth down the cuticles on the hair while styling, this results is a glossy shine and leaves our hair looking healthy!! The ceramic plates are gentle on our hair and won't pull or tug,
the GHD V Lagoon styler just glides through the hair, easy, painless hassle-free, and quick hair styling,no more hours in front of the mirror to tame my wild hair!!! And the GHD V Lagoon in Birds Of Paradise heats up and is ready to use in seconds, with built in safety features, so if I forget it on, it will switch off!!! Whoohooo!!!

The new colours on the GHD V Lagoon in Birds of Paradise edition attract the eye, and enhance feel good hormones, so when you take out this GHD styler, you already start feeling good even before you start doing your hair, WOW!!!

To top it all off, the genius in the GHD Lagoon V Birds of Paradise styler, is it's rounded body, this enables us to create soft gentle curls, or bouncy defined spirals that last up to 6* days (this I tested with a GHD and the curls lasted, without mousse or styling spray, just the GHD heat protect spray, the curls only went away after I washed my hair! I have straight lifeless hair down to my bum, that curls and hair bands for that matter just fall out of)

And if you are not in a mood for curls, this styler will give volume, for those of us who have long limp lifeless hair!!! Just take the hair by roots with the styler, and slightly twist the GHD, and it creates volume that will last the whole day!)

One styling tool, that WILL straighten, curl, spiral, and give my hair volume,
Styling my hair with the GHD Lagoon V birds of paradise will be quick and easy enough that I can do a different style everyday, an every day will be
Gorgeous Hair Designed by GHD and me!!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply