fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 373 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

The Ghd V Lagoon Professional Styler tickles my fancy with its dazzling colours, It also embodies elegance with its exquisite design. The tropical turquoise and shimmering blues makes the Lagoon the ultimate styler for fabulous hair. The black plates feature advanced ceramic heat technology for enhanced shine and versatile styling. A rounded barrel creates curls, waves, flicks, perfect hairstyles with ease.

It would ruffle my feathers to own such a decadent, dreamy, exotic and not to mention attractive appliance as I’ve always wanted a GHD but can’t afford it :( the closest I have come to experiencing the greatness of GHD's intriguing flat irons is salon visits or using a friends or relatives GHD. GHD produces superior flat irons, of the highest quality and calibre and are the leaders in hair care when compared to all its competitors. GHD has always been and will remain my predominant / Number 1 choice of brand when it comes to flat irons. I am in love with their New Limited Edition Birds of Paradise Collection and would be ecstatic, not to mention a long-time dream come true if I were to win this unbelievable prize, GHD astounds me with their breath-taking innovations, they definitely strive to give the consumer variety and accommodate individual needs. #FridayPrizeDay

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply