fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 373 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

Wowsies! The new GHD Bird of Paradise barrel has a great clour. It is so fitting for the Brazil Soccer World Cup because it makes you think of a tropical paradise! What tickles my fansy is travelling to an exotic island paradise with my gorgeous bf for a holiday. As you know when you get close to the sea, your hair nightmares become reality - Bush Hair takes over!(Die!Imagine looking like a local inhabitant or tribesman of the island instead of a gorgeous,mysterious traveller). So having a GHD to hand always helps fight the frizzy fuzz and sets things straight! Having a great hair day everyday - even on island holidays is doable with the GHD. You can go from Fuzz Head to Island Bed Head with semi straight wavy hair. Or try the beach waves for an island vibe, while having cocktails at sunset! Wow BB I feel like I need a holiday now and the GHD to accompany me on my epic journe!!!Luvies - Smooches!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
June 23, 2014
Hi Leroushka!

Hahaha! I laughed so hard when I read your post because it's so true!
No one wants to look all frazzled when they're on holiday. GHD will give us the dazzled look!
I love your suggestions about the different styles that can be done. Thanks :)

DeeDee
D
DeeDee
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply