fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 373 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

Oh my goodness, GHD has done it again. Just this morning I created my own GHD quote: 'Owning a GHD is like adding whipped cream to cupcake, can you imagine anything more delicious?'
As long as I can remember I have always been in love with the GHD and just when I think it cannot get any better, It does AND THE ghd COLLECTION JUST GROWS AND GROWS, WOW!

This video is incredible, thIS ghd and soooo versatile and 'hair-friendly' allowing you create a multitude of awesome styles so quickly and easily, no major effort required. Would so lurv to get my hands on this.
Love the tropical colour connection by the way, so creatively well balanced.

This feauture appeals to me the most:
Rounder body to create perfect curls and waves, promising a good hair day, everyday. I use everything I can find to help me create properly defined curls and have not had any luck so far until this miracle creation came along.

Final word: Wwhat I love most about the GHD na d especially this one after reviewing this video, is styling with GHD TAKES ALL THE HASSLES OUT OF DOING HAIR, instead of an endless struggle getting a great looking style, you will end up with a high definition, perfectly glossed, professionally salon styled look. Oooooh I simply cannot wait! Imagine what it could do for your confidence?

Thanks for the informative video
#FridayPrizeDay

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
June 23, 2014
Rescue Me, oh please GHD, rescue me.
My hair needs you, that's sooo true. I need you.

My hair is flat and dull and you will make it looks great and full of life.

Please come rescue me.
T
tzar
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply