Review Detail

4.1 8 0.5
Powders December 27, 2013 349
Essence Volumise my Lashes with Powder
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I think Dischem and Clicks have the widest range of Essence products imaginable and Essence products are really cute, colourful and reasonably priced.
I got this item for under R 100 and having so much fun with it creating fabulous looks with ultra awesome lashes.
What's great about this little gem is that it works with your mascara to enhance and create an even more glamorous look.

Here is how I do it: Remember its powder and it needs to be kept sealed at all times to avoid wastage and messing and possibly even sneezing.

Firstly I apply my favourite essence mascara to my lashes. One or two coats should do it. Then, just before the masacara dries, I close my eyes and using the brush that comes with it, I dip my brush into the powder and apply to my lashes. Note this process can becomes a bit messy so wear something over your clothes so not to dirty them. Lastly, I apply another coat of mascara to seal in the product.
Creates the ultimate wow. catwalk look

Cons
Essence products are not very long lasting
Not suitable for contact lens wearers

Overall a good product if you just wanna have some fun or having a pamper party with some friends.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply