4.4 32 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums February 19, 2016 1857
Lift Acive Serum 10- 10 day review and steady progress
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is my delayed 10-day review!

After ten days of using the product I can officially give a more accurate "product effectiveness" review. Since receiving the serum I've been applying it to my problem area (under eye) in the evenings and mornings. I did some skip some evenings when I got home late and collapsed onto the bed.

REVIEW:

In my first review I mentioned in length about appearance and the overall quality of Vichy Liftactiv serum. The fact that it absorbs really well, smells great and it's suitable enough for sensitive skin types (like mine!)

Overall: I see significant improvement

What has improved?

I have hereditary under eye bags, which annoy me cause they always make me look super tired and sleepy. To make matters worse my under eye skin is also discoloured, making my bags even more apparent.

I don't feel my expectations were unrealistic I was hoping/expecting the serum would, at the least clear the discolouration and tighten my under eye area. It did just that, not to the extent I was hoping for but enough to make a noticeable difference.

Results:
- The skin under my eye is much more even toned than when I started
- Under eye skin is slightly firmer
- Sun spots disappeared (this wasn't necessarily on my radar but I'm glad it helped)

General:
10 days is a considerably short time to see results so I'm quite pleased. Looking forward to see what my skin will look like in a months time.

Check out the video to see before and after results and more.

XxX
Chido

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10 Supreme- 10 Day Results Beauty Review
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply