fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 1 0.5
Hair Removal August 12, 2013 564
Veet Hair Minimizing Body Lotion
If its Veet I will Try it....
This has become by far the most trusted brand i would recommend for any woman...

although i was a bit sceptical to try at first... im sure anyone would but i am very brand loyal so decided to give it a try with nothing to lose...

iv been using this for about a month now and i must say that im pleased with the results...
i dread the time i have to go running looking for a razor or wax strips... but Veet has found a way to delay that and id do any thing to delay the process...

in order for Veet moisturizer to work it must be used daily as you notice results over time...
after 3 weeks of use im noticing slower finer regrowth on my legs...
even with regrowth my legs feel a bit smoother and that makes me happy.

i will keep using it and im sure the results will only get better over time.

With Under R50 for a 400ml bottle i would say that it is totally worth it not to mention it has all the benefits of an awesome total body moisturizer.. leaving your skin soft, glowing and smelling so fresh

Renola Recommends :)

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
March 19, 2014
So we do have a product that minimises hair growth....thank you for this review. Will most definitely look out for this body moisturizer...
N
Nomahlubi02
March 19, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

pleasure :)

i Actually think its quite new hey... coz its the first time i saw it on thew Shelves and curiosity got the best of me..
R
Renola
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply