Review Detail

4.0 2 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams October 17, 2012 571
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

R265 for 45g
Ok, I won't lie. When I heard the price of this I gulped and my eyes widened. I haven't ever spent that much on a moisturiser before but after the sales assistant took me through all that this cream does and applied some to my skin I was sold on it. My skin soaked it up and immediately looked perfectly moisturised and hydrated. When reading all the ingredients it was the first moisturirser that I have ever seen where the first ingredient is not Aqua (See full list of ingredients on the Lush website). I opted for this moisturiser because I like cream to absorb quickly and not be noticeable on my skin during the day. It disappears into the skin in under a minute and leaves my skin feeling wonderfully moisturised throughout the day and over a period of a week my skin's overall condition has improved tremendously. I have been applying this twice a day and been very impressed with it. A little of the product goes a long way and this little tub will last me at least 2-3 months so the cost of it is not bad at all.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply