Review Detail

4.5 3 0.5
Protection, SPF Creams October 23, 2013 983
Uriage Hyseac Fluide spf 50
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

SoOo... I have a confession to make. When it comes to using sunscreen? I am as lazy as they come! I have this thing with using sunscreen for some unknown reason /i have yet to uncover. But whatever that reason is, I find myself being so neglectful in that department. That was until my Dermo put me on the Roaccutane treatment programme and I was forced to use sunscreen or else I would suffer with really awful sensitive skin! I also became very aware of the damages your skin faces when you don't use a good sunscreen. (Wish I had listened to all those warnings!!)

Anyway, My dermo gave me this sunscreen to use and I must say, I love it! It is so incredibly light and does not make my skin oily like most sunblocks do! I apply it every morning after using my day cream and I am protected for the day! I know I am supposed to reapply throughout the day but I am so proud of myself for using it every morning I don't have the heart to punish myself for not reapplying lol... I have noticed that my blemishes are becoming lighter because of the protection I get from this and I also have fewer break outs. Another plus is that this stuff smells amaarrzing!!

One tiny issue I have with this sunscreen is that it leaves a white layer on your skin if you don't rub it in properly. It will look as if you did not blend your foundation in properly so mindful of that!

I love this sunblock and I will deffinitely be purchasing again!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply