Review Detail

4.7 1 0.5
Shampoo July 30, 2015 385
TRESemmé Luxurious Moisture Shampoo
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was so excited when BB sent me the TRESemmé Luxurious Moisture Shampoo and conditioner to review ( i started doing a happy dance lol)

I have been washing my hair with the shampoo and conditioner for about a week and a half which is like 5 washes and i was really impressed with the results.Ever since i coloured my hair last year , my hair became really dry and the texture became rough (yikes) my hair could have been used to scrub the pots and pans.

This product claims to
*Delivers intense moisturisation.
*Target dry areas to instantly lock in moisture and shine where your hair needs it.
*Gentle enough for daily use
*Restores vibrancy and softness to dry and dull hair
*Hair is left richly moisturised with salon healthy look and shine.

After the first wash i noticed a big difference in the texture and appearance of my hair , it felt softer and smoother then it did previously.The shampoo and conditioner work wonders together and i was really impressed after the first wash that i had to see what will the results be after multiple washes......

Fifth wash results: My hair was so much more softer and smoother then ever, i started getting compliments (yay !) so my final verdict is..... This product is off the hook , so if you suffer with dry hair , you have to give it a try !

Pros :
*Makes hair soft and silky smooth.
*Lathers well with a little quantity.
*Love the freshness in the fragrance.
*Comes with a press-to-open dispenser.
*Did i mention that it comes in a 900ml bottle !

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
WP_Pro.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply