Review Detail

4.8 127 0.5
Shampoo April 16, 2018 1816
Love love love the new reformulation
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I teamed up with TRESemmé and Beauty Bulletin to try out the new reinvented TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Range.
The new range contains Marula Oil which is best know for protecting and beautifying the hair with a strong, healthy, satiny finish.
I've been dying my hair for a while now and it has been really hard to find an affordable shampoo that contains low to none sulphates and this range includes a low sulphates shampoo.
I've used this range before and literally loved it so I was really excited to give the reinvented range a go!
I had very long, silky and healthy hair before I decided to snippet it off and start bleaching. So my ultimate hair goal is to get it healthy and silky again.
My hair became dry and brittle with a bit of frizz from continuous bleaching to maintain my blonde hair.
I have however stopped the bleaching in order to get my hair healthy again and I have allowed it to grow out a bit to eventually create an ombré effect.
My hair isn't an important factor in my work and everyday life but I love having my hair either in a sleek ponytail, French braids or loose with a middle part.
The only thing better than a good hair day is another good hair day, and thanks to TRESemmé I was able to achieve good hair days everyday within the month that I was reviewing the range.
I literally felt like this beautiful mermaid with smooth, silky, strong and sleek hair.
So, I have to give the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth range major props, my hair literally looks and feels so much more healthier than it was before I started using the range.
I feel so much more confident and cannot believe that in just one month this range changed my hair completely.
The Marula Oil reformulation really is a game changer and I highly recommend this range.
I will definitely continue using this range in the future, so here is to strong, sleek, shiny and frizz free hair!!! ??
#ReinventionOfSmooth

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
J
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply