Review Detail

4.0 15 0.5
Shampoo May 17, 2011 640
Tresemme Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I absolutely love this product and I don’t know how I lived without it before. I have naturally straight hair and it tends to get oily easily. I try to not wash my hair everyday as I heard it is not good for your hair. So I resort to washing it every second day. But on certain days my hair doesn’t even last till the next day and that is why this product has become a life saver for me. I love this product because it instantly removes the oily look from my hair and my hair is left smelling like I just shampooed it. The product has a lovely smell, and it works instantly. Just a few quick sprays and your hair looks and smells clean instantly! I love that the product is easy to use. All you do is shake the bottle before use and in between sprays, and lightly spritz it to the sections of your hair that look oily. Brush your hair through and your hair looks fabulous again!

I love using this product before teasing my hair as well because hair spray makes my hair feel brittle, which I don’t like, but this product leaves your hair feeling soft, yet gives it a lot of va-va-voom. This product is safe for colour treated hair, and it will prolong your colour because you won’t need to wash your hair every single day if your hair gets oily easily.
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
May 26, 2011
Hi Chloe,

I also cannot live without a dry hair shampoo, i use Batiste and it is R59. It just doesnt seem to last long enought to justify the price though. Do you think the Tresemme lasts long enough?

I never even knew Tresemme had a dry shampoo, so glad i read this!
C
Cullingworth
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply