Review Detail

4.4 57 0.5
Styling Products October 14, 2010 1479
{Review} Tresemme Heat Defense Spray
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I never really understood the importance nor need for using a heat defense spay until I started using one myself.

I have extremely dry and damaged hair and have never used any heat protectant sprays and then I finally decided to buy one when learning about how important they are in a beauty chat.One of these heat protectant sprays I bought was the Tresemme Heat Defense Spray, I have been using it for weeks just before I start to blow dry my hair.

Tresemme claims ” it to helps protect hair from damage while blow drying and heat styling. Contains a heat activated complex to help protect hair when drying and straightening.Helps prevent hair becoming brittle and dull, with continued use prevents up to 82% breakage.”
Here’s what I have to say about the Tresemme Heat Defense Spray: Firstly I do find it to help protect my hair from straightening which I do every do, my hair does look less drying and damaged then when I don’t use my Tresemme Heat Defense Spray. My split ends also seems to be less noticeable which is probably because my hair doesn’t look as dry. One thing I have disagree with Tresemme’s claim, in my opinion I find that it does make my hair look dull and lifeless, which then forces me to use another product to make it look shinny which I really don’t want to do. I am not a fan of using lots of hair products because it makes my hair super oily and means I have to wash it often and my hair looses all it’s nutrients. This spray l found lasts really long I have used it a few weeks if not months and it fells like I’ve hardly used it at all, it’s also super affordable I got mine for R79.99 at Clicks. I love the fact that this spray doesn’t leave my hair sticky at all, I have used another heat protectant before and found that it made my hair super sticky which made me want to wash it all over again…

I really enjoy using this on my hair it seems to do a really good job except for the fact that it leaves me with dull looking hair which is not the end of the world but something I don’t really want. Have you used this before?
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply