4.4 57 0.5
Styling Products October 14, 2010 1479
Tresemme: Let hair and beauty flow
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Defence Styling Spray

There's one rule when you expose your hair to heat — the hair must be protected. This product guards against heat styling tools up to 230 degrees celcius, keeping your hair shiny and incredibly soft. Professional quality formula contains a heat activated complex to help protect your hair during heat styling, whilst smoothing frizz and sealing in shine
To protect your hair from damage caused by heat styling tools by up to 230 degree celcius*, spray TRESemmé Heat defence styling spray liberally onto your before blow drying and heat styling, keeping it shiny and incredibly soft.
Also, the moisture-locking vitamin complex helps prevent hair becoming brittle and dull, with continued use prevents up to 82% less breakage.**

I used to be a huge fan of heat styling and I realised I neeeeeeed this product when I saw it at clicks. The pictures and tv ads associated with tresemme products are usually that of ladies with beautiful and long flowing hair with no frizz, no dryness, just gorgeous model/catwalk to die for hair. this product is a true gem and helps me create the look that I want. I can use it as a styling spray to keep flyaway hair in place or as a heat protection before blowdrying or straightening and voila great looking hair in half the time. No grease, no mess, no fuss for at least 3-4 days before it needs a wash again. If i feel tired of my look, I had no problems brushing out the product and washing hair the next day.

I havent tried making a wet-look yet and using this as the styling agent?I wonder if it will work? Wherever I take my hairdryer, this product is close by. My hair Smells fruity, and gets compliments, with an excellent spray.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply