Review Detail

4.4 57 0.5
Styling Products October 14, 2010 1479
TRESemme Heat Defence Styling Spray
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I bought the “travel friendly” bottle (always sceptical of hair products) I love that Tresemme products are available in a smaller size – it’s such a practical idea! You can spray the product onto wet or dry hair, before heat styling, etc. I love the scent of this product, it lingers in your hair and gives it a subtle delicious smell all day! Application is really easy – point and spray, avoid your roots, and don’t use too much product. The clear spray is masked by the Tresemme black bottle, with the purple colour scheme of the “protect” range of products. Has a very professional and skimpy look about it, quite appealing. After use I can definitely see a huge difference in my hair. After a blow-wave or styling with a flat iron, this product leaves your hair silky soft and smooth to the touch. Works very well with other product from the range, my hair is frizz free! Doesn’t leave your hair feeling oily & looking dirty, it’s a quick-fix solution to beautiful results! I highly recommend it!
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply