Review Detail

4.5 44 0.5
Shampoo May 15, 2017 1250
TRESemme BOTANIQUE Nourish & Replenish range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

BeautyBulletin couldn’t have sent these products at a better time for me as I was still shopping for a more natural shampoo and conditioner. TRESemme BOTANIQUE Nourish & Replenish Shampoo feels like it’s going to be my saving grace. I’ve been using it for a couple of days but I must give it props for the improvement I’m seeing and feeling.

First impressions of the product:

The smell, omg the smell is just amazing! I could wash my hair over and over again just for that smell. The second thing I loved about these is their size: 750ml. I love everything that comes in big sizes because I don't want to runout of product every month, I want my products to last me.

Combing my natural hair was the most unpleasant thing for me so I was ecstatic to get out of the shower and comb my hair without any pain, the comb literally just went through. I then left my hair to dry before putting moisturiser to see if it would feel super dry and ‘what a wow moment’ it wasn’t dry at all. Usually, after I wash my hair, it feels extra dry and brittle when the wetness all dries out but this didn’t happen. My hair is honestly softer and healthier looking.

When you are growing natural hair, it is so important to wash and condition so that your hair doesn’t drown in oil or tangle because tangled hair breaks like nobody’s business and you don’t want that. These products have been my saving grace in terms of detangling.

I love the fact that it’s free from silicones which prevent conditioning ingredients, moisture and your hair’s natural oils from penetrating your hair shaft. This explains why it took so long for my hair to hold in moisture after washing it before. The products are made from all natural products, with the main ingredients being Coconut Milk and Aloe Vera which are good for locking in moisture and deep conditioning hair.

I’m absolutely obsessed with cocoa plant products and coconut oil which I use on my hair so it’s perfect.

I’m trying out these products with my little sister Khothatso Moloi and she is transitioning from relaxed to natural without cutting her hair, she refuses to cut it and just start naturally. You can imagine how difficult it is to manage two hair textures on one head, half natural and half relaxed.

This product has been perfect for her, during the transition her hair is equally moisturised and she recently plaited her hair after using the shampoo and conditioner and there was no dandruff in between her tracks. She battles with a lot of dandruff and the improvement on her scalp is the biggest plus from these products.

For R79.99 per unit, it is totally worth it, I’m utterly satisfied and would recommend it for natural hair.

For full blog post with pictures click on this link
msreitumetsem.wordpress.com/tresemme-botanique-nourish-and-replenish-shampoo-and-conditioner/

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
TRESemme expert selection BOTANIQUE Nourish and Replenish  Shampoo & Conditioner Review TUMI MOLOI
T
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply