Review Detail

4.0 6 0.5
Shampoo October 18, 2010 532
TRESemme Protect Anti-Breakage Shampoo
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Strengthen up your hair with TRESemme’s anti-breakage shampoo, which strengthens and protects against split ends and breakage for stronger hair. A strengthening routine for your hair, this shampoo cleanses and fortifies to help prevent breakage and split ends to keep hair manageable and strong. Its bolstering formula of vitamin B-12 and gelatin pumps up breakage-prone hair to support weak strands of hair, leaving your style healthy - without weighing it down. Tresemme’s range of shampoos and conditioners are excellent quality and great value for money. I love the fact that you can get travel-friendly sized bottles, which are great for your beach bag or gym bag! Easy way to get to try out all the different shampoo/conditioner sets! PROTECT is an awesome anti-breakage shampoo, which claims to strengthen your hair. After use I can definitely see and feel a difference in my hair! It has a beautiful subtle shine and looks so healthy! It’s a really great one to use for those of us who do a lot of heat styling! I highly recommend this shampoo.
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply