Review Detail

3.9 10 0.5
Conditioners October 18, 2010 491
TRESemme Protect Anti-Breakage Conditioner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Strengthen your hair with TRESemme’s Anti-Breakage Conditioner, which helps strengthen and protect against split ends and breakage for stronger hair. This is an ideal caring conditioner for longer hair lengths. Need to beef up your brittle hair? This fortifying conditioner strengthens to prevent breakage and split ends, while also detangling hair to make hair more manageable. It's strengthening formula, with B12 and keratin, pumps up breakage-prone hair to restore moisture. It bolsters damaged hair textures and leaves your style healthy and strong - without weighing it down. Tresemme’s range of shampoos and conditioners are excellent quality and great value for money. I love the fact that you can get travel-friendly sized bottles, which are great for your beach bag or gym bag! Easy way to get to try out all the different shampoo/conditioner sets! PROTECT is an awesome anti-breakage conditioner, which provides lightweight conditioning to your hair, and gently detangles for soft, managable hair. After use I can definitely see and feel a difference in my hair! It has a beautiful subtle shine and looks so healthy! It’s a really great one to use for those of us who do a lot of heat styling! I highly recommend this conditioner.
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply