4.5 3 0.5
My gorgeous T&G hair!!!
Styling Products September 12, 2013 171
My love affair with Tony and Guy
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have always been a huge fan of Toni and Guy products, probably for about 5 years now, so when I was asked to review this product I was so excited not only because I was getting free samples but because it was actually in SA.
My love for this product started in 2008 when I was living in the UK. From the first moment we met I knew it was meant to be ? a perfect match made in heaven.
I eventually came back to SA and to my surprise and gratitude; I found out that “MY” product was available in our country, that was probably the day I thought Christmas had arrived early.
I used it for another year, and yes, Murphy’s law (I hate that Murphy) it just vanished from shelves everywhere….. I was devastated. I tried a few other products after that but none would do, I wanted my Toni and Guy!!!!
I have to say though, their new products have been even better than I remembered. From the slick, classy packaging, to the everlasting smell, to the softness of my hair, this has been an experience which takes me back to my love affair all those years ago.
The shampoo and conditioner are amazing, I normally give my hair 2 washes straight after one another, but with this product, you don’t have to as it makes enough suds for one wash and lathers really well, so it should last longer than other shampoos.
The spritz and hair product is exceptionally good, I have always been sceptical about using these products because of my hair being so oily already, but this made my hair look healthy and shiny and soft to the touch leaving no residue on my hands at all, because after all, you never know who will run their fingers through your hair ;)
All in all, my love affair has been rekindled and I am hoping that it will never end ever again.
Forever and always Toni and Guy ?
mwahx
Tony & Guy Glamour Range.jpg
Before and After.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply