4.7 10 0.5
Styling Products September 10, 2013 341
Tony & Guy Glamour Collection
(Updated: July 07, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The question was: Is these products going to tame my hair, take away the dryness and help me keep my hair under control?
Normally my hair is very frizzy knots easily and extremely static. It takes me forever to get it straightened and styled. I spend at least 2 and a half hours getting my hair done. My hair length is extra-long as the salon describes it.
I received the products and decided to give it a try. After washing it I could already feel a difference in my hair. The conditioner just finished off the soft and healthy feeling.
Normally brushing out my hair after washing it is such a mission but this time it was so easy. Normal brushing time is about 20min to get all the knots out. Brushing time after Tony & Guy Products was 7min.
After drying my hair it is normally knotted again but not this time to my surprise. Straightening was so quick. For the first time in a long time I got my hair done in an hour and a half.
Finishing off my look I used the shine spray and the serum from the Glamour collection and by looking at the photos you can see the difference for yourself.
The only thing I would suggest is to give it a longer lasting smell. That fresh washed hair smell doesn’t last. Other than that I will recommend this product to anyone.
CD
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply