4.7 10 0.5
Styling Products September 10, 2013 342
Toni and Guy casual hairstyle
(Updated: July 07, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I chose to do the Toni and Guy casual look.
I have thick and long hair which is relatively healthy but I have very dry ends. It’s particularly frustrating because when I wash my hair, the top looks great and the bottom looks pathetic and dry. Two days later, the bottom looks nice but the top looks super flat.

I used the Toni and Guy shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair. The texture of the conditioner is supple, it’s like body butter…for your hair :)
I actually never felt that my usual shampoo and conditioner was lacking, but the difference I felt with the Toni and Guy shampoo and conditioner was remarkable!

I added the sea salt texturising spray while my hair was still wet and rubbed it in with my fingertips.
I followed a styling tip from the Toni and Guy website called “Lived in Chic”.
I then and blow-dried my hair.
The results were fantastic, without even properly styling. My hair felt rich and the layers in my hair were enhanced.
I then teased the top strands of my hair and used the flexible hold hairspray to keep it in place.
I love the smell of the texturising spray and flexible hold spray, it lasts even after a few days.

The end result was fantastic, my hair had incredible volume at the top and the bottom was rich and shiny.

The products I will definitely recommend is the sea salt texturising spray and the conditioner for damaged hair. But of course, they all achieve optimum results when used together
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply