Review Detail

4.7 10 0.5
Styling Products September 10, 2013 341
TONI AND GUY: WHAT MORE DOES HAIR NEED?
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Just like fashion, how you wear your hair speaks volumes about your style. And no one knows style better than TONI&GUY.
shampoos, conditioners, treatments and a range of styling products to shape, hold, tease, protect, moisturise or tame your locks will help you get cutting edge style every time. I bought the shampoo and conditioner just to try but, believe I would love to get hold of the entire range, including the frizz control treatments and hair sprays. Its a great investment for great looking hair. I found the shampoo great smelling, so fresh and mild on my sensitive scalp.This light conditioner detangles and nourishes , leaving your hair moisturised and ready to style. The two are designed to work together for maximum penetration and super stylish, great hair. I am not too fond of heat styling but, with these products I am super confident my hair is protected from heat styling and harsh weather conditions. After I shampoo'd lightly and applied conditioner which I left on for around 10 min, i lightly towel dried. Not too hard, that might damage hair. My hair smelt very nice and fresh and I was ready to style.

I used rollers/curlers in my hair before using a hair dryer to dry my locks. And when they were ready to come out, wow I had amazingly soft, fragrant and fresh looking hair. What A GREAT PRODUCT. I am a huge fan now.

The packaging is to die for, so fresh and funky with clear guidelines on how to use which product. I am a bit sceptical about the price and will try and use as little as possible to make my product last longer but, oh the temptation? anyway, beauty always has a price and I love this one.

I think I keep going back because of the big-name factor and some of the packaging/marketing is so good it makes me want to take it home and try it

Next items to try is the styling range. Eep cannot wait
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply