Review Detail

4.9 5 0.5
Fragrances April 10, 2014 372
Let's bring back summer with Tommy Girl- SUMMER
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Tommy Girl Summer 2012 by Tommy Hilfiger is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.

It was launched in 2012 with gorgeous top notes of guava and red berries; middle notes are lime (linden) blossom and magnolia; base notes are coconut, frangipani and woodsy notes.

Now with winter on it's way, I couldn't help but try get in my last bit of summer scent in! So I went out and bought the Tommy Girl Summer Fragrance and let's just say I don't think I'm going to have a winter after all...

This fragrance is undoubtedly one of the most freshest scents I have smelt in a while! It's light yet has the most beautiful feminine scent and surprisingly lasts for several hours! (Usually eau de toilette spray doesn't last long on my skin)

I also love the packaging for this spray. It is girl with pink and white stripes on the box. It kind of reminds me of a beautiful summers day out and about playing tennis in some posh backyard! hahahah!

The scent for me is also reminiscent of some very pleasant childhood memory although I cannot think of what! But those are my favourite type of scents! Ones that bring back thoughts of good memories.

Definitely a fragrance to go out and get. It will keep you in the summer spirits throughout the winter months!
C
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

22 results - showing 1 - 10
1 2 3
Ordering
(Updated: April 11, 2014) April 11, 2014
Tommy is my absolute favourite :) I wore the original when I was a teenager and it was my signature scent for years :) Thanks for the review xx
S
smellycelly
April 11, 2014
awesome review
J
Jass
April 11, 2014
i love it soooo much!
MK
michell klopper
April 11, 2014
Thank you for the review. I am definitely going to take the time to test this fragrance.
C
CindsV
April 11, 2014
Wow thanks for the stunning info
S
ShanaLeTrisha
April 11, 2014
Thanks for the great review!
I have been wondering which fragrance to get for Winter... definitely going to check this out!
C
Candice89
April 11, 2014
I have never used this fragrance. After reading the review I can't wait to try it!
C
chantellevanv
April 11, 2014
sounds amazing!! great review :-)
CV
Claire van Apeldoorn
April 11, 2014
Very good review you have written! I think I have to go out and get Tommy Girl- SUMMER.
I am, after all, a summer girl.

M
mariedp
April 11, 2014
The notes sound so intriguing
T
Tanusta
22 results - showing 1 - 10
1 2 3

Leave a Reply