Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.7 1 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays March 25, 2013 137
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I got sent this product so generously from Beauty Bulletin. It is an "all-over shimmer powder" from The Body Shop.

First off, let me tell you about this bottle. It is insanely cute, reminds me of those old school perfume bottles with the little puff bubble thingy that you squeeze. I love, love, love it! The only downfall is that it doesn't have a cap so if it gets squeezed accidentally then PUFF! Shimmer everywhere..

The product itself is a very fine, intensely glittery dust, that always makes me think of Tinkerbell. The first time I used it, i tried spraying it on the top of my cheek bones I found that if you hold it too close, you'll end up with this weird circular shape of the spray contraption thingy, and if you hold it too far, you cant really concentrate the product on a specific area. So i learned the hard way that it really is an ALL OVER shimmer.

I love the light gold colour of it, but i found that when it's blended out with a blush brush, it loses the colour, and you're just left with shimmer. So what I do now is i open the top of the bottle (BE VERY CAREFUL!) and dabbed some of the product that is left in the tube onto my brush and it worked perfectly.

I dont usually wear very shimmery makeup, so I have to be in a daring mood to wear this. And let this serve as a warning,
THIS PRODUCT IS INSANELY SHIMMERY!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
March 25, 2013
EEK! i forgot 2 things:
Firstly i did some research after the fact and realized this product DOES come with a cap, it's just mind that didn't.
Secondly, I would recommend this for the party-goer. This product was launched around Christmas time last year, peak party season time. :)
Z
Zahraa
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply