4.7 26 0.5
Rehidrat-Oral-Electrolyte-Mixture-300x300.jpg
Health and Wellbeing September 13, 2016 3299
REBOOST, REENERGIZE, REFRESH, REHIDRAT!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I was approached by Beauty Bulletin to be part of the REHIDRATE campaign and review the product, I felt a sense of deja vu. It was just earlier that week that one of teachers who works with me collapsed during our sports period because of soaking up way too much sun and being dehydrated after a few hours of intensive sports practice. It was then that I mentioned the REHIDRAT sachet to her. A few hours after consumption, she had recovered and had no longer felt light headed or worn out.

I've been gulping down packets of REHIDRAT for a few years now as it has slowly become a tried and tested solution to almost everything in our household. From scorching sun over exposure to post diarrhoea dehydration, we sip on the drink to reenergize and feel refreshed.

The easily dissolvable powder, sinks in to 250ml of water to make a potent mixture which replaces the much needed electrolytes in your body. The drink replenishes your energy as well as hydrates you. The fact that the sachets can be purchased at affordable prices and has no side effects, preservatives, artificial sweeteners or colorants means that you can consume the sachets as often as need be.

I initially found the REHIDRATE blackcurrent flavour to be very bitter and not pleasing to my tastebuds, but I'm glad that the new and improved lemon & lime sports flavour tastes much better and can be digested easily in a few sips. The orange and vanilla flavours are great alternatives too. The fun part of REHIDRATE is that it can be mixed into a glass of your favourite juice, colddrink or flavoured water, if you really cannot consume the drink on its own.

We all know how busy life gets, between juggling all our commitments and focusing on our careers, we tend to be unable to find the time to even drink the required amount of water. Having a sachet that counteracts the effects of dehydration which fits our handbags and our lifestyle is glorious and much needed especially now during these hot South African Summer days. Currently I am having a REHIDRATE drink post gym workouts and I am feeling hydrated and I know because of it I am performing to the best of my ability.

I can ramble on and on about the benefits of the hydration powder but words means nothing unless you grab a glass, dissolve the powder and feel REBOOSTED, REENERGIZED, REFRESHED AND REHIDRATED for yourself!

Read more about REHIDRATE on my blog: www.dramaticdollhouse.blogspot.com

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
rehidrate3.jpg
rehidrate 9.jpg
rehidrate 7.jpg
L
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply