Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 7 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes March 27, 2012 371
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This little pink tool is my new best friend!!! There is much talk about the Clarisonic on the blogosphere and I was curious to try it. It’s a brush but not an ordinary one. After only one week, the change is nothing short of a miracle. You can truly feel the difference. My face feels much smoother and looks so much clearer and my makeup adheres much better. In the long term, it promises an even complexion, minimise the appearance of visible pores and reduce fine lines. It sure is expensive but I see it as an investment. It comes in several colours and facial brush heads to accommodate a range of skin types.

The Mia2™ Sonic Skin Cleansing System
A must have tool. Period.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

5 results - showing 1 - 5
Ordering
March 27, 2012
I've been wanting this product for a while now! Didn't know they would ship to SA. How much was it in total? I would love to buy it :) Thanks so much for the review!!
K
kikobunny0102
March 28, 2012
In reply to an earlier comment

I bought the Clarisonic at 149$ + two other items for 38$ and paid a tax of R461 at the Post Office which I believe is for the 2 items! Budget R1500. Expensive but worth EVERY cent!!!! :)
C
clarad
March 28, 2012
And I bought it from skinstore.com which I totally recommend. Excellent service & fast shipping to SA.
C
clarad
March 28, 2012
In reply to an earlier comment

Cheaper than when I wanted to buy it in Hong Kong I think :) Thanks! I know the Clarisonic is a very good investment for your skin so I will definitely consider :) I'm so excited! Thank you
K
kikobunny0102
May 23, 2014
i got mine last week. I have a friend in the USA and she bought it for me from BeautyBar.com
Then she shipped it to me.
I got it after 2 weeks and paid R2100 including the fast shipping. The device itself was $150 and it was a holiday set, so it came with a free full size face wash and an extra brush head. Also BeautyBar had a promo on at the time and so i got a free Clarisonic cosmetics case and 2 sample face washes

I have a white Mia 2
F
Fati_Baby13
5 results - showing 1 - 5

Leave a Reply