4.5 7 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes March 27, 2012 370
Clarisonic Mia2
(Updated: August 18, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If you're anything like me, taking care of your skin is the first step to flawless makeup looks.
I'm pretty much the kind of person who will try and test almost any skin care regime knowing it will have immediate and effective results. Which is why I completely freaked out when I received the Clarisonic Mia2, if I could some up this amazing piece of technology in 2 short and sweet little words , it would be that IT WORKS!
I am someone who has become obsessed with innovative skin care and technology that produce the best results.
Being a makeup artist and someone who is prone to breakouts, one has to constantly be on the ball, meaning makeup on a daily basis, so when I received the Clarisonic Mia2, I was ecstatic to finally be able to really give my skin a proper and decent cleanse without it being abrasive to my sensitive skin. What's amazing to me is that the sonic method involves no vibration nor spinning, the Clarisonic Mia2 oscillates at over 300 movements per second to work with the skins natural elasticity which results in cleansing the skin 6x better than with your hands.

Basically the Clarisonic Mia2 does all the dirty work for you, literally.
The first day I used the Clarisonic Mia2 paired with my Kiehl's #ChangeYourSkin challenge my skin was squeaky clean and soft to touch, no greasy residue, makeup or dirt was left behind, resulting in a more stimulated and healthier looking skin. If you're looking for an in depth demonstration on how to use your Clarisonic Mia2 , they have an easy tutorial on their official website that will also show you how to take care of your device.

With 2 speeds, a 1 minute pulsing t-timer, travel case, charger, cleansing foaming gel and soft pretty white lights to guide you, the price point of R2499 on this item would be for someone who is pedantic about taking care of their skin and concerned about achieving the best results, speaking of best results, the interchangeable brush heads need to be replaced every 3 months to maintain effectiveness. Here's to healthier looking skin, motion creates emotion and if you're not taking care of your skin we all know how that can affect us physiologically when we want to look our best.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Clarisonic Mia2
A
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply